WITHDRAWN WILD COUNTRY ONE MAN TOURING HIKING TENT 2.4kg

Re: FOR SALE WILD COUNTRY ONE MAN TOURING HIKING TENT 2.4kg

thanks for that. As I’ve said if anybody shows interest will be erected and checked. Probably indoors if today’s weather doesn’t improve

Re:

WEll, that's a shame. the rubberised waterproof lining on the tub groundsheet section has deteriorated and flaked away all over the place and won't be watertight. Other than that, it's in excellent condition. I checked everything else for coatings and marks etc and took pics but not a lot of point posting them. Pegs and poles are very lezyne type quality. really well made.

I suppose you could use it with an under sheet but I'd be wary of damp and flaky bits.

Up to you guys. You can always make an offer based on summer/dry use only etc. :facepalm:

Inner size wise 135cm at the shoulder, 210cm long 85cm at the ankle headroom 95cm

bugger

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_4c5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4c5.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,147
  • fullsizeoutput_4c4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4c4.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,147
Re: FOR SALE WILD COUNTRY ONE MAN TOURING HIKING TENT 2.4kg

greencat":a4ry3pwq said:
Without wishing to spoil your thread, HistoryMan it's worth setting it up anyhow as these things can degrade with sun and time. On our honeymoon, the missus and I borrowed a tent from a friend (after ours had been trashed by some scumbag). Said friend handed over a perfect looking high quality tent last used in the early 90s. He'd used it for a summer on an archaeology dig I think.

Threading the poles through resulted in a couple of minor rips as the fabric had perished. Overnight, a mild gale and heavy rain tore bigger holes in it resulting in us abandoning camping and finding a hotel instead. Before I took it down, I found you could easily push your finger through any part of the ceiling and most of the sides.

Time and sun had turned a once great tent into a tent shaped object.

What's this week's lottery numbers then?

Thanks but that would be for the next custodian. I reckon a play tent would be more fun.

Back