WANTED: Space in my garage!

andrewh

Dirt Disciple
Need some room in my garage so I’ve gathered up all the bits I no longer use and listed them here.
All prices include UK postage, but cash on collection is very much the preferred option (South Lincs, about 8 miles from the A1). I’m open to offers, especially if you want more than one item
Loads more photos here http://s891.photobucket.com/user/andrew ... t=3&page=1
andy_howett at yahoodotcodotuk

Nearly New: Pair of Continental RaceKing Supersonic 26”x2.0”. I’ve used them twice, a total of about 4hrs, but just didn’t get on with them. Everyone else seems to like them though, they always get good reviews. They are obviously in excellent condition, still got the little bobbly bits from the moulding on the tread blocks and everything. I used them with tubes so no sealant residue inside. RRP is about £90 for a pair so a good chance to grab a real bargain.
£50
11_zps21cdac50.jpg

Rare 1.5” Continental XC 26”, the best mud tyre ever made, no idea why they stopped making them. I’d been after some for ages but got a bit carried away and ended up with three, which to be honest is one more than I really need. This is the lighter folding version. Bit of old sealant on the inside but the tread is in good condition.
£20
18_zps18c11067.jpg

Shimano XTR-Shadow M972 rear mech long cage normal rise. Excellent condition with BRAND NEW jockey wheels. Couple of scuffs if you look hard enough but otherwise very good, The jockey wheels are actually off a Saint mech, the posh ones with bearings rather than bushings and have never been used.
£70.
rearmech_zpsfe119838.jpg

NEW Gusset ISCG05 adapter. Brand new, removed from the package, found out I actually needed an ISCG03 so I put it back in the bag again. Will convert pretty much any frame with no ISCG mounts to ISCG05. Note that it will not work with press fit bottom brackets.
£10
adapterback_zps51b6edc5.jpg

RETRO Shimano XTR M952 left front shifter. This is a three speed unit but could be used with double chainsets, you just have a ‘dead-shift’ on the last press of the button. Couple of scuffs and scratches but works very well. I’ve been using it with a modern M970 front mech and it’s been fine with that.
£35
shifterfront_zps3f759ad1.jpg

Shimano XTR M970 front mech. It’s a triple but could be used as a double with judicious setting of the limit screws. Usual scuffs and scrapes and marks from chain rub but it works perfectly and the pivot bushes are fine. 34.9mm clamp and it’s the swing-out kind rather than the dangle-down kind. Cable can pull from either top or bottom.
£50
frontmech_zps98e56a49.jpg

Tacx I-magic/Fortius steering frame for the virtual reality trainer. I’ve had it a few years but haven’t used it since about this time last year, which is why I’m selling it. It worked fine then but I haven’t tested it since. Fits any bike with standard QR forks. RRP is £185
£90
1_zpsd4674e97.jpg

RETRO Hope TI-Glide rear hub on Mavic X317CD rim. The wheel is from 1998. The hub has red flanges and silver centre. The bearings are less than 200 miles old but the pawls could probably do with a service shortly, works fine though. The rim is a Mavic X317 with the much sought-after CD coating. I have removed the stickers. I think the spokes are DT but can’t remember for certain, they are definitely stainless though and there are 32 of them. The spider for the disc is included. Also included are three brand NEW spare bearings, an end cap, three hub spacers and a lockring.
£75
hoperear3_zps54b469d0.jpg

RETRO Hope titanium front hub, black flanges with silver centre. The bearings are less than 200 miles old. The rim is a Mavic X317 with the much sought-after CD coating. I have removed the stickers. I think the spokes are DT but can’t remember for certain, they are definitely stainless though and there are 32 of them. The spider for the disc is included, as are two brand NEW spare bearings
£65
hopefront_zps4a2ac8e5.jpg

Both wheels £130

RETRO Pair of two Hope 5 bolt rotors, the rare 203mm/8” diameter ones. Both have loads of life left. Selling separately to the wheels as these may be a bit large for some tastes. £20 each, both for £35
rerrotor2_zps02faeb92.jpg

frontrotor_zps4f48babb.jpg

RETRO Marzzochi Junior T triple clamps forks. 150mm/6” travel. Coil sprung, oil damped. 11/8” straight steerer, which is 217mm long, should be long enough to fit pretty much anything. It has a star nut in place. International standard disc brake mounts and V brake mounts. I think they are the 2003/4 model. The stantions are perfect, no dings or scratches and no loss of oil. The lowers are cosmetically scruffy.
£130
jrt_zps7f66f32a.jpg

RETRO Hope C2 Pro lever and Giant MPH calliper, front brake. Number 3 for a 160/165mm brake disc (not included). The much soughtafter Goodridge braided hose, decent pads. International standard mount. Owner’s manual.
£30
c2_zps01bf4bd6.jpg

RETRO Definitely the rarest item here. Shimano XTR/Dura-Ace UN91 square taper bottom bracket with Italian thread. Excellent condition, it has done one year on my summer road bike, but now I’ve changed cranks. Few cosmetic blemishes, but who’s going to see it? I know you will not find another one of these for sale at the moment (I remember how hard it was for me to find this one!) 113mm axle.
£20
un91_zpsc435fcc6.jpg

RETRO Shimano XTR/Dura-Ace octalink bottom bracket. Italian thread 109.5mm axle. Excellent condition. It has done one season on my time trial bike, but now I’ve changed cranks.
£20
octalink_zps54e378ad.jpg

RETRO Azonic World Force riser bar 1998. This was the bar to have back in the late 90s and it’s still a very good bar by modern standard. Double wall, standard diameter, 650mm wide. 55mm rise. Cosmetically it’s not very good but most of the scuffs and scratches are hidden by the grips and stem.
£20
azonic_zps438c3c26.jpg

Easton Vice downhill stem. 50mm 10degrees. 11/8” Standard diameter. Generally very good condition, couple of minor marks.
£15
vice_zps72d4e62f.jpg

Magura 160mm disc rotor, wavey, laser cut. Good condition, very little use. 6 bolt.
£12
magura2_zpsa09da529.jpg

Chris King top cap. 11/8”. Red. Little scratch on the top, otherwise fine..
£8
kingcaptop_zps601f70f1.jpg

Kona seatpost. 30.0mmx350mm. Black. A bit scratched below the line, a little faded above it, but sturdy enough.
£10
konapostback_zps83c32fa8.jpg

Shimano Alivio front hub silver 36 hole
£5
PC291146_zps49d566da.jpg

Shimano Deore rear skewer, black. Couple of minor scuffs.
£7
deoreskewer_zps6ccd7502.jpg

Xero Lite1 front skewer, black. Couple of minor scuffs.
£7
10_zps973789e5.jpg

Specialized stem 100mm 11/8”, odd mix of metric and proper units but you know what I mean. For oversize bars. Black. One little mark on the faceplate.
£8
PC291089_zpsed453af6.jpg

NEW Met water bottle 500ml white
£5
PC291087_zps3e878285.jpg

NEW Lazer water bottle 50ml black
£5
lazerbottle_zpseae88703.jpg

Both water bottles £8

If you pay full asking price for the skewers you can have the lockring for nothing!
paypal address is andy_howett at yahoodotcodotuk, don't forget to include your postal address!
Bottle cage provisionally sold, pending payment.

could I dibs that XTR/Dura-Ace UN91 BB for 24hrs? need to check some measurements...

ta muchly

Back