Wanted WANTED Mavic D321 rims or wheels Must be 36 spoke.

• Thread starter Deleted member 55523
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55523

Hello everyone, I am desperately trying to find a decent set of the old Mavic D321 (Disc) rims and they must be the 36 spoke ones, I know its a long shot but also without any flats or major dents. i'd prefer just the rims but if they are built wheels id consider that.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• 321D.jpg
    321D.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 1
Got a set here on shimano rear and 20mm front hub? NO damage from what I remember
Thanks for the reply, are you able to check if they have any dents or flats on them, I dont mind scratches as long as not too deep or scuffs but flats and dents are a big no for me as they are going to be for a project im doing, if you have a price and some pics that would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks for the reply, are you able to check if they have any dents or flats on them, I dont mind scratches as long as not too deep or scuffs but flats and dents are a big no for me as they are going to be for a project im doing, if you have a price and some pics that would be appreciated, thanks.
i ran them for about a year or so so no dings or dents from what i remember. I can check later, altho one wheel is not at my house at the moment

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I appreciate your replies and the fact you've looked for them, if you still have the rims next month id still be interested proving they had no dents or flats, thanks and have a lovely week.

Back