Various STX bits, 1" ahead forks with long steerer, etc.....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Can get pics up if there's any love, but bit too dark now and have been busy enjoying the sunshine during the day.... :cool:

Post is either RM 2nd class or my next day courier for bigger items. PP gift as payment please and post interest here before PM, for clarity.

1" ahead forks in orange colour, steerer is 205mm from memory but will check, few scuffs and scrapes, nothing special but would get a bike back on the road. Steerer not stamped so doubt they are anything other than hi-ten steel.....£10 posted (will cost me £8 to post!)

STX chainset off a little used bike, threads and tapers good, think is 170mm but will need to check.....£15 posted

8 speed shifters with '8S' on them, think are STX as rest of bike they came off is, nice and clicky still and in good looking condition....£10 posted

Zoom 120mm stem with wedge type of expansion bolt for tightening to bars and steerer, nice.....£5 posted

Silver bar ends, no name, really light, some scratches and scuffs.....£4 posted

Re: Various STX bits, 1" ahead forks with long steerer, etc.

Can you check the length of the STX cranks, if they happen to be 175mm......yes please!

bluemonday22":1xzk1xyy said:
Can you check the length of the STX cranks, if they happen to be 175mm......yes please!

Sorry, just been out to check in the workshop, and they are 170.... :facepalm:

Can't you get shorter legs? :D

All still for sale and I still haven't done the pics - type of bump!! :facepalm:

Back