USE Flash/ Flare Lights Pack SOLD

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Used a handful of times (it's a spare set).

Like these:
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=70065

Really superb commuting lights.

They're in great nick having hardly been used. The front is a new unit as a warranty replacement for my other batch, so I've not even used it yet.

The pair complete with rechargeable batts and unopened charger...

£50.00 posted.

Here's a review of them for a mag earlier in the year by your's truly...

If you're anything like me and commute a fair bit and ride at night even more, you'll know what you want out of your various bike lights.

Well, at first glance these little offerings from the chaps at Exposure down in West Sussex are pure commuter. Designed to be seen, on the road, above all. And this they do. Very well indeed. The rear (Flare) even angled for optimum visibility without dazzling driver or club rider (yes - they are that bright). On flash or constant modes, there's no excuse for not seeing you coming. But the front half of the pairing (Flash) is actually and surprisingly suitable for seeing as well as being seen. When the street lights drop and the holes and bumps in your average British road become an invisible liability, switch this little flasher to a constant beam and it's small flood does surprisingly well at getting you back in one piece. Sure it's not enough for a blat out in the wilderness all evening, but it is enough to get you home, which is too often where front flashing LED's sadly fall short.

The Flash and Flare are sold separately for around £39.99 But the smart money gets them as a set including the all important rechargeable batteries and wall charger all wrapped up in a nice little storage case for £84.99 RRP.

:D

SOLD

Attachments

• USE2.jpg
    USE2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 410
  • USE1.jpg
    USE1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 409

Latest posts

Back