unusual Roy Manser frameset. e-stay?.

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
Not seen one of these before, looks to be a high quality build with a great tubeset, anyone recognise the brakes?. Do we know anyone who likes unusual e-stay frames? 🤣.

Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not seen one of these before, looks to be a high quality build with a great tubeset, anyone recognise the brakes?. Do we know anyone who likes unusual e-stay frames? 🤣.

Matt
Indeed we do, calling @incorrigible !🙂

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
having now actually read the description, think I might have put it in the wrong section! 😳 (where's the face palm emoji when you need it!). Hopefully @incorrigible is interested in road e-stay framesets too?.

Matt

Last edited:
I can't add anything about the frame but the seller is excellent . I've bought a fair few things from him , all high end , all accurately described and open to negotiation .

@Mod-Master , @onegoodbike ,

Thanks very much for the notification. I would definitely be interested in that bike.....if only I were a bit taller.

In the past, I'd say I was 5'8", and perhaps even 5'9" if I were standing on the Equator at high tide at midnight during the Vernal Equinox when the moon is full, but now in my 60's I think I'm closer to 5'6". :( Shrinkage. It's a thing.

That bike is definitely a beauty and I'm quite attracted to it despite it being of the road-going persuasion, but having a bike that is too tall for me is an exercise in frustration. In fact, I think I'd suffer performance anxiety and worry that I wasn't up to the challenge of riding it to its full potential in the manner that such a rare beauty should be ridden. No doubt other guys would see me as an inadequate rider who didn't deserve such a bike and would thus get jealous and want to publicly confront me and take it from me. Even if I could ride it, I'd probably suffer a hernia just trying to mount it.

Wait, we ARE talking about bikes, right? 🙄

I DO like the paint scheme though. Very unique.

Latest posts

Back