Uh oh. Did I just purchase a pair of fake $200 carbon handlebars?😕

synchronicity

Senior Retro Guru

I was having trouble finding some narrowish flat carbon bars, decided upon these older ones from FSA.
Looking at it now though, FSA is notorious for being copied (I forgot).
And the plentiful stock situation (14 in stock) is suspicous in this day and age too, come to think of it.
Proximity to Asia, no close up photos.

Yep, I think I've been done alright.
😟🤕

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was having trouble finding some narrowish flat carbon bars, decided upon these older ones from FSA.
Looking at it now though, FSA is notorious for being copied (I forgot).
And the plentiful stock situation (14 in stock) is suspicous in this day and age too, come to think of it.

😟🤕
At least they accept returns, so worst come to worst you will just be out return postage.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
$200 on FSA carbon bars? Damn... it's a good thing you posted here, that could have been embarrassing. You can cut carbon bars down to any width you like (assuming it's narrower than the bar bought). You can get some Enve flat bars for about the same price, or a ton for less than half. Titanium? You'll have to step up with a little more $$.

Latest posts

Back