Wanted Trek 970/990

nellyville

Dirt Disciple
Hi folks,

Anyone parting with an early 90s large sized Trek 970/990? Well used/project condition is fine and probably preferred.

London meet up or postage to would be ideal.

Best,
Neil

Hello Neil. We have a Trek 970 if you are interested. It is in really good condition so not really in 'well used condition' and maybe not cheap enough? Anyway, if you have any questions, please ask.
Alex
Selling for the Frome Community Bike Project in Somerset

Attachments

• IMG_7893.JPG
    IMG_7893.JPG
    598.5 KB · Views: 26
Got a mid 90s Trek 990 frame here doing nothing. Very light. Think it’s 19” maybe 1995

Last edited:
Hi Alex - thanks for the reply. It does look really nice - have you got a price in mind?
Hello Neil. We have a Trek 970 if you are interested. It is in really good condition so not really in 'well used condition' and maybe not cheap enough? Anyway, if you have any questions, please ask.
Alex
Selling for the Frome Community Bike Project in Somerset

Sorry for the delay mate ..life and all that

Overall pretty smart..it’s 1995 I think. Had some rather haphazard chips touched up around the BB and stays. Very light though. Seatpost, stem and BB included ..£50 plus post at cost if you want it 😁..or I am in Hampshire if you fancy a day trip to the beach
IMG_9943.jpeg IMG_9945.jpeg IMG_9944.jpeg IMG_9947.jpeg IMG_9949.jpeg IMG_9950.jpeg

That looks ideal. Sounds like a fair price too - as much as I’d love a beach trip I’m not sure the Dec schedule permits. Postage would be brill. Will PM

Back