Wanted Titanium 19" frame

Full Xizang’s go for £2k max £1100 for an incomplete frame is insane, how does anyone know the Cani stud threads are good if you haven’t bothered spending the £10-15 to get them yourself?

TTN frames are rare, first generation full titanium frames from 1990 not mate by GT.

It’s ok the bike isn’t for sale now as I would rather keep it as it’s the size frame I would ride.

It’s good to see you read the advert properly.

My frame is priced high as I wasn’t fussed to sell , and the price reflects the condition. Maybe it’s a little top end but it’s a little cheaper now (£950) as I’ve got something on the cards I’d like to buy.

The frame came with only one canti stud fitted. Both threads are perfect and can be shown to the buyer. My reputation is worth more than trying to be tricky selling an item. I’ve got a set I can show the buyer fitted from my other Xizang.

The stud/plate has been removed and taken to a friends CNC shop to replicate. This is included in the sale either now or once they have been made.

If the buyer wishes they can buy a set from Germany. I don’t need to do this as I’ll wait for mine to made and I’ve no plans to build it anyway ( I have another full bike the same)

You must see the irony in the way you are acting by commenting on my pricing when only a couple of weeks ago you were crying 😢 on here about your cracked Xizang situation.

If you noticed I kept off that thread apart from pointing out it wasn’t me as I received a few messages asking if it was but I’m happy to get involved.

However we both know exactly what happened don’t we ?…… 😜

Since we are commenting on each others pricing ……. Yes the early ones are lovely , but yours is cracked and has issues with a ovalised BB. It’s a £200 frame at very most with those issues. Nobody is going to buy it so it’s good that you seem happy to keep it.
Even if it’s repaired properly it’s still not worth £1k.

It’s good to see you read the advert properly.

My frame is priced high as I wasn’t fussed to sell , and the price reflects the condition. Maybe it’s a little top end but it’s a little cheaper now (£950) as I’ve got something on the cards I’d like to buy.

The frame came with only one canti stud fitted. Both threads are perfect and can be shown to the buyer. My reputation is worth more than trying to be tricky selling an item. I’ve got a set I can show the buyer fitted from my other Xizang.

The stud/plate has been removed and taken to a friends CNC shop to replicate. This is included in the sale either now or once they have been made.

If the buyer wishes they can buy a set from Germany. I don’t need to do this as I’ll wait for mine to made and I’ve no plans to build it anyway ( I have another full bike the same)

You must see the irony in the way you are acting by commenting on my pricing when only a couple of weeks ago you were crying 😢 on here about your cracked Xizang situation.

If you noticed I kept off that thread apart from pointing out it wasn’t me as I received a few messages asking if it was but I’m happy to get involved.

However we both know exactly what happened don’t we ?…… 😜

Since we are commenting on each others pricing ……. Yes the early ones are lovely , but yours is cracked and has issues with a ovalised BB. It’s a £200 frame at very most with those issues. Nobody is going to buy it so it’s good that you seem happy to keep it.
Even if it’s repaired properly it’s still not worth £1k.
You never were the buyer it was “GT Tom” who’s based in Wolverhampton, where as you are Chesterfield based (from your details you have posted on this forum)

No idea how I could get that mixed up.

So remind me exactly of what you are referring to for transparency

You never were the buyer it was “GT Tom” who’s based in Wolverhampton, where as you are Chesterfield based (from your details you have posted on this forum)

No idea how I could get that mixed up.

So remind me exactly of what you are referring to for transparency

🤦

I give up. This is hard work.

Hello. I would like ( like everybody I think) a nice 90's Ti frame at a reasonable price. What is a reasonable price for a Merlin, Hei Hei, Xizang frame?
I found a nice Centurion made by Sandvik, but they ask for 1000 €. I think it's too expensive for a non Top end frame.

Are you still searching ?

I´ve a very nice mid 90´s Serotta Ti frame, could offer. Should be 20" and somewhere here must be red repro decals.
In my opinion at least on same stage with Merlin, Ibis and Kona Ti.

This:

1711007517763.jpeg

Good luck !

Back