Wanted Tioga Farmer Johns Nephew

Ok, so I have a single Tioga FJN which I would say is in excellent, barely used condition. Sidewall looks good with no splits or perishing. Even the logo is pretty clear. Are then needing sent to Italy? I’m based in Scotland (same as @jonnymcenroe I think?) so if you wanted this one and Jonny’s one then it might be worth sending them both together to save cost/hassle?

IMG_9548.jpeg
IMG_9549.jpeg
IMG_9550.jpeg

Ok, so I have a single Tioga FJN which I would say is in excellent, barely used condition. Sidewall looks good with no splits or perishing. Even the logo is pretty clear. Are then needing sent to Italy? I’m based in Scotland (same as @jonnymcenroe I think?) so if you wanted this one and Jonny’s one then it might be worth sending them both together to save cost/hassle?

View attachment 811934
View attachment 811935
View attachment 811937
This one looks great

Thanks Walter and Jonny! It seems like a good idea to ship the 2 tires together. But I still haven't understood how much the price is! I don't want to spend a lot, also because the Tioga FJNs don't have a high value. I want to mount them on an Alpinestars AlMega

Back