SWAP: Hatchback for Estate (long shot!)

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
With a baby due in March (plus a Beagle already), we're in need of a slightly bigger car to the one we have currently, but unfortunately we can't afford to go out and buy one.

Our current car is a lovely 2005 '55 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 SXi Twinport (5 door). It's just ticked over 90,000 miles (90,060 I think - 79,000 when we got it in May 2013) and it's got a full service history. We're after something similar, but in estate form (if anyone has the same shape Astra but a 1.7 or 1.9 CDTi estate then I'd be VERY interested!).

Our car is in very good condition, both inside and out. There is a small dent on the nearside wing (above the wheel arch - present when we got it) which is about the size of a golf ball and can be pressed out as there is no damage whatsoever to the paintwork.

I don't particularly want anything much older than a '54 plate and would prefer something the same age as ours.

So, I'm posting this on the massive offchance that someone reading has an estate which they're looking to downsize!

I can travel to meet :)

Sorry for being so vague - if anyone would like any further info then please get in touch. Ta :)

Cheers Ben :D

Ideally I'd like one of these bad boys, but the boss won't let me and we couldn't afford the fuel bill :(

z.jpg

Barneyballbags":3p65k3ik said:
Cheers Ben :D

Ideally I'd like one of these bad boys, but the boss won't let me and we couldn't afford the fuel bill :(

z.jpg

What is it? I can see the Nissan GTR badge but have no idea.

Back