Sussex ride - 26th Aug - RE-ORGANISED (again) FINALLY!

SUNDAY IT IS FOLKS!

All go for sunday. 11am start from the town centre.

Park at the station if you can (free on Sundays) or there will be a field laid on for festival parking off the roundabout as you entre the town from the east on the A27 (a couple of hundred yards passed teh station). Might cost a couple of quid but it'll be easy. They usually organise this field as parking so I'm presuming it'll be there.

PM me for phone number if you need it or if you're late or can't make it and we'll wait for you or not as necessary.

Fingers crossed I haven't caught a collegue's cold and we'll all be fine for a blast. I'm even doing a rain go away dance sat night.

:D

What's the weather been doing down there guys? Don't want to be pissin
about with tyre selection on arrival :roll:

Tyre selection?

That sounds serious! I've just put my least knackered tyres on! :)

I just hope they don't fall apart on the way round!! :roll:

Wouldn't worry i ran the wrong tires at Thetford with no problems. Nothing to worry in Sussex ground :D

snooks":39rgiywq said:
Tyre selection?

That sounds serious! I've just put my least knackered tyres on! :)

I just hope they don't fall apart on the way round!! :roll:

LOL!

Went out and rode the loop today chaps (on my cross bike mind - bit slippy on the still wet chalk).

If we're getting into the tyre choice conversation (bad idea, Ill still be waffling at midnight)...

I'm going Ride with Fire XC Pro 1.8's. I need all the help i can get these days. ! :)

It's still a bit wet in the woods, but the chalk is nearly dry and any all rounder will do. If it doesn't rain tonight we'll be good for a dry trail tomorrow.

There isn't a cloud in the sky at the mo by the way.

Looking forward to it chaps.

Will say that the station car park should be free tomorrow and it might be worth trying to park there anyway.

Heathy - text me your number will you.

See you all in the town, outside the outdoor shop in the centre of the town.

:D :D :D

Back