Sunn Duall 999 full sus retro xc/am bike

Robbo129

Retro Newbie
Sunn duall 999. Immaculate. Orange full sus. Triple clamp obysse forks. All shimano xt components. Avid brakes. Manufactured in year 2000! Cost £2200 then. Open to offers. Still looks as new as it did 13 years ago n serviced regularly. Contact on 0 7 8 3 7 5 4 5 5 3 2 cheers. Dan :)

Cannot up loads pics so text me ur number and I will gladly send picture message :))

£500 make me an offer. Swap? Etc

Hi Robbo, welcome to the forum.

It's pretty clear that you haven't read the forum rules, and nor have you taken the time to look through the forum properly before jumping in and trying to flog your bike without even so much as an introduction.

If you'd done either of the things I mentioned above, then you'd have known that we have another for sale section, especially for bikes 1998 and newer, and you'd have put a price on your advert, because it says to in the rules, otherwise the thread will be locked.

Its not the most complicated forum to follow really - you just need to bother to take 2 minutes to read things that's all ;)

And I'm sorry about the tone of that reply - dealing with a tw*t of a mother in law (ish) at the moment so not in the best of moods! :oops:

Crap with computers plus I'm on my mobile so hard to read all that. But thanks. Can I get my post moved to the appropriate section? And I will edit the post with a price

Back