Sunday December 14th - Buttercrambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Matthews":1el7buhe said:
I'm going to pass on this Chris , just been studying Bens map and the majority of it looks tarmac with a few short sloppy bridleways and footpaths so not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Have a good un
Matthew

Sorry Chris, I am out, as you know, I need some big climbs and fast, technical down hill sections, to scare my self, and of course, Matthews to crash into :facepalm:

:twisted:

Re:

Well there's plenty of climbing on this one and its a proper old school map reading explore! No following signposts round a trail centre here :)

chrisv40":31axcs4a said:
Well there's plenty of climbing on this one and its a proper old school map reading explore! No following signposts round a trail centre here :)

Don't forget your road atlas lol ;)

Re:

That'll do Chris lol , currently scratching my head thinking of where will be rideable tom aft as it's so sloppy everywhere , just follow the roadsigns and you'll be fine ;)

Unfortunately I'm unable to make it on Sunday. I'm getting my garage back in the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll at least have bikes ready in time for the next ride.

Re:

Ok Will no probs.

Matthew get yourself a road bike for this weather.

Last few rides round here have ended up with fully clogged bikes and very pissed off riders lol.

Re:

I stopped riding a road bike 33 years ago and have no intention of starting again , also running discs and 2X9 I don't tend to have the same clogging issues as rim brakes and long cages , tis just me that gets covered in cack !

chrisv40 said:

Great as rarely ride trail centres

Enjoy your ride Chris :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back