Stumpjumper FSR 2008 Bike/Frame, Kona Project 2 forks.

murf

Old School Hero
2008 Stumpjumper FSR, owned by me since new and with original purchase receipts, size medium/17inch.
RRP was £2000 when new!
For sale only due to having inadvertently bought a new frame and now having too many bikes and too little space!
Mostly original spec, 120mm travel front and rear. Forks serviced 6 months ago and rear shock serviced by Specialized in the last few years.
Used but very well maintained and in good condition for it's age. Mostly standard spec but with drivetrain converted to 1x9 gearing. Front shifter/mech included in sale in case you'd rather 3x9 gearing.
Could also split and sell the frame only for £150 but I'd need a deposit paid before I stripped the bike.
Original spec can be found in the archive section of Specialized website.

Can meet in Inverness for viewing, or I'll be in Glasgow/Edinburgh next Friday and Saturday and could possibly deliver.

Also, as in the title, some Kona P2 forks with 1 1/8th unthreaded steerer 190mm long. Canti bosses and disk brake mounts too.
Forks have a few scuffs but are solid. Colour looks odd in the pics due to condensation after putting them in the house to take pictures!

£50+postage and a couple of bucks extra for paypal unless you'd like to run the gauntlet of paypal gift ;)

email paul_m4 at hotmail dot com or PM me on here.

Back