Sold Spring Clean(out): Specialized, Rock Shox, Shimano LX, DMR, Azonic and World Force

Phattrev

Dirt Disciple
Having a clear out of my shed ahead of moving house. Looking for a home for the following:

Specialized FSR Ground Control: I bought this for a now aborted Shaun Palmer project! I’ve removed the brake bosses as the intention was to add disc brake mounts. All the og pivots/links are included. New seat post also included (correct diameter but will need to be shortened) - £40

Specialized Cartridge Bottom Bracket 110/73: Removed from the above frame and happy to combine or sell separately - £18

Rock Shox Deluxe Retro Rear MTB Shock: 180mm and removed from Specialized frame above. Happy to to combine or sell separately - £40

Azonic Blaze A-Frame Retro CNC MTB Pedals, very rare - £72

Azonic World Force Shorty MTB Stem: reach of 100-110mm - £40

Shimano LX M570 Rear MTB Hub. 32 Hole with quick release skewer - £12

Shimano LX M570 9 Speed Shifter and Rear Mech: Bought for a project I’ve since abandoned. I’ve not tested or used either product so both good do with a clean/service - £32

DMR Saturn 5 Bolt Chainring:

DMR Saturn 4 Bolt Chainring 36 Tooth - £8

Let me know if you want more photos or have any questions. Will discuss postage if you're interested in anything.

FSR.jpg Specialized BB.jpg Rock Shox.jpg Azonic pedals.jpg WF 1.jpg WF 2.jpg LX.jpg LX 2.jpg DMR 5.jpg DMR 4.jpg

Back