Spin 3 Spoke Carbon Mountain Bike Wheels *Pair*

jhpbk

Retro Newbie
Hi, i am new to this forum, but thought these wheels might be of interest to somebody on here, so thought it was worth a try.

As the title says they are a pair of Spin 3 spoke carbon wheels, aluminium braking surface. 26 inch. (and just to clarify, non-disk)

The carbon itself is in great condition, there are hardly any marks, and any marks there are, are just superficial.
However, there are a few cracks in the aluminium braking surface on the rear wheel. Pictures -
Click1
Click2

Another slight 'problem' is the freehub on the wheels has been slightly chewed up by the cassette, a similar problem to many newer hubs when the cassette being used doesn't have a full carrier. Picture below -
Click1

Both of the wheels, i would say are 95% perfect when it comes to how true they are. There are a few slight wobbles and flat spots, but still ridable.
Also one of the Spin stickers is not complete, and has the 'P' missing, the pictures below show this.
However the rest of the wheels are in great shape, and the bearings are smooth.
Pictures of the wheels can be found below -
Click1
Click2

I have tried to be as honest as possible with this listing, but please ask if you have any questions.
Price wise, if i start at the £300 posted mark, but please make an offer if that doesn't suit. I'm not 100% sure on the value.

My email is joshua.hand@ntlworld.com if you email to this address i will reply asap.
Thanks
Josh...

Back