For Sale Specialized stumpjumper

It's a lovely bike.. Have the same in my stable (with NOS UmmaGumma tires and saddle). Even if your've a nice Future shock fork maybe you're a little out of price. And with a rear shock who need repair... Just my two cents. Good luck with the sale.

It's a lovely bike.. Have the same in my stable (with NOS UmmaGumma tires and saddle). Even if your've a nice Future shock fork maybe you're a little out of price. And with a rear shock who need repair... Just my two cents. Good luck with the sale.
Yep, love the colour.

But have to agree, you will definitely struggle getting a buyer, looks like both shocks will need a full service, it’s got lx, which is not the worst spec, but definitely not a £1000 bike spec.

Most of us struggle selling some bikes for under £100, hell, we struggle even giving away bikes.

I know it’s off form commenting about another users prices but just trying to help you out buddy😉

Calling stumpy experts

Yep, love the colour.

But have to agree, you will definitely struggle getting a buyer, looks like both shocks will need a full service, it’s got lx, which is not the worst spec, but definitely not a £1000 bike spec.

Most of us struggle selling some bikes for under £100, hell, we struggle even giving away bikes.

I know it’s off form commenting about another users prices but just trying to help you out buddy😉

Calling stumpy experts

I didn't want commenting price too but as it have an interrogation point for the price in the ad I allowed myself. I think that this bike is a little underrated but it's the first year Specialized full-sus release, cool looking frame (if not the best) and really efficient on the trails. I've use it on DH with the firsts Judy DH in the 90's and it was a real pleasure.
Maybe 200£ less sounds more realist with keeping in mind the work on the shock. Always just my two cents.... And just to help...:)

I didn't want commenting price too but as it have an interrogation point for the price in the ad I allowed myself. I think that this bike is a little underrated but it's the first year Specialized full-sus release, cool looking frame (if not the best) and really efficient on the trails. I've use it on DH with the firsts Judy DH in the 90's and it was a real pleasure.
Maybe 200£ less sounds more realist with keeping in mind the work on the shock. Always just my two cents.... And just to help...:)
I say half of that(£1000, not £200) for the fully working bike.

That’s my 2 cents🙂

Thank you all for your comments, it’s good to know what people that use/collect classic bikes think. I bought this new when they first came into the country. I thought I may be in the wrong ball park. Will consider my options, thanks again.

Latest posts

Back