Specialized Camber comp 2011 - SOLD

Lion

Devout Dirtbag
Selling my Specialized Camber comp 2011 in size Large.

I've had this from new and it has served me well but its time to move it on. Ripe for upgrading or alternatively for someone looking to start out.

Over the time I've had it I upgraded everything on it apart from the shock, forks and headset and it made a considerably capable bike that has been used throughout the Lakes and Scotland.

Now its up for sale I have put it back on to the original parts, minus the wheels (which I will throw in the old original ones as spares, plus a spare front crossmax) tyres and grips.

It has 120mm of travel front and back, stanchions and shock are mark free. The shock bushings have been replaced and there is no play from the pivots. The frame is showing signs of use and wear and the odd knock and heel rub as you would expect of a used bike. It has been well looked after however and serviced by myself regularly.

Original mega 9 drivetrain is still perfectly functional and has life left in it yet as do the brakes, the pads were changed shortly before I swapped them if I remember correctly.

I fitted a hub doctor kit to the crossmaxes so the replacement freehub now runs on a sealed bearing rather than a nylon bush! The front has had new bearings also and both have had a recent true and re-tension.

I'm flat out with work currently so I simply don't have the time to box up and post.
I'm asking £300 collected from Carlisle or I am happy to meet anywhere in the Lakes or within a reasonable distance.

If you would like more pictures or if there's anything I've forgotten give me a shout :)

Attachments

• IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3179.JPG
    IMG_3179.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3186.JPG
    IMG_3186.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3183.JPG
    IMG_3183.JPG