SORTED: Help getting bike from S. Oxford to S. Manchester

RickTheUncivil

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
UPDATED
Fri 11th Jan

The bike is collected and safely in the RB fold, but before we mess about packing and posting, is anyone heading from the sort of South Oxford area towards Cheshire / South Manchester and fancies bringing it with them?

No urgency it seems, but just like the idea of some caring enthusiast doing the transport rather than the nearest courier :D

Ta

Re: Help getting bike from S. Oxford to S. Manchester

I travel between Horsham and Altrincham and use M40 could help out on next visit down south, ping me if interested

Big thanks to Colin / bhill22 for the offer to help out with this.

In the end Pete / Once A Hero, who kindly collected the bike for me a couple of months ago and has kept it safe since, was heading up north just far enough to make it practical to meet up, so last night we found a pub close to his planned route and the bike is now safely tucked up in the long list of projects in the shed.

Chaps, many many thanks :D

Now to explain to the wife why there is suddenly a green bike in the pile, I don't remember that, wheres that come from, have you been buying more bikes, I don't care who its for....

Re:

:D ;)
Happy to help - especially as I was able pick up a donor bike for my Pace project, made the 275 mile round trip viable :)

Back