SORTED/28.6 Bottom Pull Front Mech (LX Mountain, LX 500 etc)

Jussa

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All sorted now, cheers to LGF :)

I need a front mech good quality and cheap as chips for a bike. Needs to be Bottom Pull eg LX500, LX Mountain etc. and 28.6 Diameter.

Any help much appreciated,

Cheers,

Jussa :)

Re: Wanted 28.6 Bottom Pull Front Mech (LX Mountain, LX 500 etc)

I've just put together a sales thread on the site and whilst searching for all the stuff included I came across two front mechs, one of which might be what you want. The first is a basic 100GS model, the other's a slightly better Exage 300LX model. Or for something a bit classier I've a nice Suntour model in my sales thread. Happy to send a few pics.

walkmanman":3ktergtp said:
I've just put together a sales thread on the site and whilst searching for all the stuff included I came across two front mechs, one of which might be what you want. The first is a basic 100GS model, the other's a slightly better Exage 300LX model. Or for something a bit classier I've a nice Suntour model in my sales thread. Happy to send a few pics.

Ooooh 300LX pics and prices please :)

legrandefromage":1tsafuqb said:
Got a 500LX mech here if no joy

Oooooh LGF pics and prices please mukka ;)

Jussa":18t7v7gj said:
walkmanman":18t7v7gj said:

Ooooh 300LX pics and prices please :)

Righto, here it is:

Price will be £3 plus postage.
Or there's always the Suntour I mentioned;) Also competitively priced IMO.

Back