Some of my stuff up for auction. UPDATE: More NOS just added

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Life has recently dealt me a hand in which I need to raise some funds in the next few weeks.

I thought perhaps I could raise some quick cash by moonlighting as an exotic male dancer, but I recently discovered that Chippendale's doesn't want to hire old fat guys like me, so it looks like I'll have to grit my teeth and dig in deep for some relief by trying my hand at some eBay auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/captaincaffeine ... =12&_rdc=1

Attachments

• Dig In Deep.jpg
    Dig In Deep.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,923
  • Chippendales.jpg
    Chippendales.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,923
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I usually get a few laughs from my posts, but perhaps there's something off-putting about a fat guy flossing himself with his shirt? :shock: It was hilarious when it happened on television back in late 1990 when most of this stuff I'm hawking was new. Perhaps everyone else has matured since then while I remain perpetually immature. :oops:

In any case, I've added a 16" Mantis ProFloater frame and a Switchblade fork to this bunch. See pics below.

It's also been pointed out to me that I should use USPS First-Class Package International Service for small items shipped outside USA, so I was able to revise most of my auctions to reflect that information except for 3 of them because they already had bids...

...So, if you are considering some NOS tires, some Bullseye bearings, or my black Answer Hyperlite bars, and the shipping cost on the auction page seems high, just compare it to the shipping cost for another one of my auctions for something similarly sized. Message me thru eBay if you need a solid quote on shipping before bidding on any of those 3 items. Everything else should be spot-on.

Attachments

• Switch Blades.JPG
    Switch Blades.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 1,755
  • Mantis ProFloater.JPG
    Mantis ProFloater.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 1,755
Re:

More NOS Shimano stuff just added, including mechs, levers, rings, & cranks.

All auctions ending in about 3 days from now, and within 12 hours of one another.

Love the Haro frame. Remember seeing one in MBA back in the day, love at first sight. I can't justify another frame in the shed, but I hope this one is going to a good home!

PaintedDesert":1aec411o said:
...Remember seeing one in MBA back in the day...
Anyone have that issue? I can't find any info on this bike.

I'm still coming to grips with the fact that, right around 2002, I ......uh.....(gasp)....THREW OUT about a 1-foot-tall STACK of MBA mags, thinking no-one would ever want them! :shock: :? :( :cry: :facepalm:

It's the october 1992 issue, though without the chrome rear stays.

Attachments

• HaroExtreme1992-1.png
    HaroExtreme1992-1.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 477
  • HaroExtreme1992-2.png
    HaroExtreme1992-2.png
    142 KB · Views: 477
Back