Sold (SOLD) Vicious Cycles Steel Bicycle Fork • 700C • 1&1/8

ob1kadrobe

Devout Dirtbag
Offered is a Vicious Cycles rigid steel fork. I do not know a lot about this specific fork other than it is from a USA builder in New Paltz, New York. This is a straight tube set and very cool. I posted some images with measurements from the bottom of and the top of the uni-crown to about where the skewer would go through.

I wanted to use these because I love the look of them. But they are just too big for me and my industrial single speed mountain bike.

I had a shop say they were 700C. But could also be used for a 27.5 or 29er wheeled bike. I hate to see them go but I know I will not be using this fork. The steering tube in 1 1/8 with a good amount of length. The width between the inside side of the fork arms just about where the brakes go is 2.75 inches give or take.

Condition is very good to almost excellent. Overall paint is beautiful. Small scratches here and there with a paint chip and sticker tear on one side. See the last image.

$119.00 USD and the buyer pays for shipping. Worldwide shipping.

If you have any question I will do my best to answer them.

Looking to purchase a smaller sized vintage (1995-9:cool: Independent Fabrication Deluxe frame.

Attachments

• ViciousCycleFork2.jpg
    ViciousCycleFork2.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 361
  • ViciousCycleFork3.jpg
    ViciousCycleFork3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 361
  • ViciousCycleFork4.jpg
    ViciousCycleFork4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 361
  • ViciousCycleFork5.jpg
    ViciousCycleFork5.jpg