**SOLD** - Scott G-Zero, Team FX (1999) MTB - Durham Area.

GZero

Retro Newbie
....in blue & yellow.

Project Liteflite frame, Pro Spec enduro geometry, cross country, 7005-T6 double butted aluminium, with polished aluminium swing arm.

Rock Shox SID dual air rear suspension.

Rock Shox Judy XC Hydracoil front shocks.

Shimano Deore XT mech.

Shimano Deore XT hubs.

Recent SLX crankset, bottom bracket and chain.

Scott SPD pedals.

Front wheel - Mavic 221 X-Rim

Rear wheel - Mavic 317 X-Rim

Recent Maxxis Cross Mark tyres.

Kore XK headstem.

Scott AT-1 bars.

Avid AD-1 brake levers.

Avid Arch Rival 40 brake calipers.

Scott Team Issue seat & post.

I've had this bike from new and is being sold to make way for a crosser and a road bike; and would make an excellent project for someone.

This model was being sold retail at the time for £1450, although I got it for a bit less than that.

It's in full working order, but paintwork could do with tidying up and there are a couple of minor dings on the frame.

The rear hub could do with a new set of bearings or replacement, thus I'm only looking for offers in excess of £150.

I'm heading outside this afternoon to take some general pics, so please PM me your email address if interested, or if you want any specific or close up pics taking.

Ken.

Attachments

• G-Zero1.jpg
    G-Zero1.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 4,599
  • G-Zero2.jpg
    G-Zero2.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 4,596
  • G-Zero4.jpg
    G-Zero4.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 4,593
  • G-Zero5.jpg
    G-Zero5.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 4,592
that looks a great buy for someone, really nice and cheap too. shame i aint after a full sus :)

good luck with the sale.

Ken - could you tell me (PM if you like) what part of the Durham area you're located in as I'm heading up that way next week and could be interested (pending some thinking on my part!)

5 mins drive from the city centre - Close to Framwellgate Moor.

I can be more specific nearer the time.

Latest posts

Back