SOLD - Pace fork parts/spares - RC36 and RC38

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Over the course of my builds/collecting/hoarding/tinkering, I have amassed a few PACE fork spares that I no longer need so thought I would offer them up for sale.

What we have is as follows:

Pace RC38 Air Force II
Not a working fork. The brace has a crack and there are issues with the internals. I am no expert, but I believe that they are repairable by fork guru justbackdated/fork English. The good parts are that the carbon lowers and magnesium drop-outs are in great shape, the Upper/CSU is also in great shape with no damage/marking to speak of. Steerer is also a nice length if you wanted to transplant this on to another set of forks (you would of course need to swap the internals).

Page RC38 Air Force 1
Again, similar issues to the above, though the brace only has a small crack by one of the bolt holes. Originally I was going to swap a brace from the third set of forks (below) and have these repaired, but I eventually got a set of complete forks, so didn't get around to it. They will still need work on the internals to get working, and I would trust that to an expert.

Pace RC36 Pro class?
Not sure of the model as I bought them to pillage bits from. Outers again are in pretty good shape, though one brace has some bubbling under the black paint. I think that one side of the internals is completely missing, the other is there but no idea if complete/working.

Other bits pictured are some of the internals that need work, circlips and other gubbins in addition to what is already attached to the forks, plus a set of v brake adapters for the air force II forks (quite difficult to lay your hands on these days and cost me £30 alone). Oh, there is also a lockout lever (minus clamp, but back in the day it resembled a jubilee clip at one point so should be simple enough to source) and a lockout cable, though this has broken. Both halves are there so could be repaired?

Not sure how to price this up, as I would prefer to sell as a bundle to save packaging up and multiple trips to the post office, plus it will not be a light package to send. So, a stab in the dark, bearing in mind postage will be £10+, the v brake adapters were £30, plus you get all the forks so say £120 (that's £80 for the spares, £30 for the v adapters and £10 for postage (if it costs more then that's my fault)). If my price is plain silly, do let me know as I'd rather these went to a good home than sat in my garage forever.

Happy to take more detailed pics and provide more info on the forks if needed. Seemed simplest to get this posted and see where it leads.

Attachments

• IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 283
Re: Pace fork parts/spares - RC36 and RC38

Little bump. Open to suggestions on price/splitting.

Back