firedfromthecircus

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Cleland Fan
Feedback
View
Sold.

For sale 2 Barbour jackets

1st up is a Barbour Border waxed jacket in green.

http://www.barbour.com/uk/all-collectio ... xedjackets

This was bought new in 2009 from House of Bruar and it has hardly been worn since. It is like new condition. No drying out of the wax either. The size label says C46, 117cm but it is a very generous cut. Feels bigger than a normal 46” chest jacket. It measures 28” pit to pit.
£90 posted in mainland UK. I’m happy to post anywhere else in the world but I would need to get a postage quote first.

2nd one is a Barbour International waxed motorcycle jacket in black.

http://www.barbour.com/uk/all-collectio ... xedjackets

This is a military issue jacket and it is well worn, but still has loads of life left. There is a bit of fading, especially to the shoulders and sleeves, but the lining and cord collar are still in great condition. The belt is missing and the belt loops have been cut off flush with the seams. I did this years ago and it has not caused any issues. It is also labelled as a C46, 117cm but the cut is much slimmer and it only measures 26” pit to pit.
For this I would like £65 posted in mainland UK. Same story for overseas.

IMG_0605_zpsyaknqg3c.jpg

Re: For Sale: Barbour Jackets

Interested in bike jacket pending pics thanks

Actually the border as well

Thanks, the measurements I would need for each jacket are: sleeve seam on top of shoulder to end of sleeve, collar seam to hem down the middle of the back and the total circumference of the jacket along the bottom hem.

Then I can compare them to my old knackered enormous (48 and a bit big) border for size.

Thanks matey

Righto, I'll get the measurements later, but here are some photos for now.

Border.

IMG_0607_zpsd8vzkblr.jpg

IMG_0608_zpsvcogssyb.jpg

IMG_0606_zpsshvsus6x.jpg

International

IMG_0610_zpsgaqzcmz4.jpg

IMG_0611_zpsalzwt71u.jpg

IMG_0609_zps1yttarwz.jpg

And the last one is a close up of where the belt loops have been cut off. No damage to the main seam.

IMG_0612_zpseyimbdja.jpg

That's brilliant. I will have a measure and let you know this evening.

Border for dogs, Biker because i'm Steve McQueen.

The History Man":nl6mciag said:
That's brilliant. I will have a measure and let you know this evening.

Border for dogs, Biker because i'm Steve McQueen.

That's the spirit. I will leave the AJS and Montesa badges on the collar of the International if you like. ;) I assume you know the history of that jacket.

If you wanted them both I'm sure there could be a postage saving. ;)

Back