SOLD - 1951 RUDGE PATHFINDER 57 CM. £89 - Ebay

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
1951 RUDGE PATHFINDER 57 CM. £89 - Ebay

Postby DeepdalePete » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:52 pm
It is with a sad heart that I am selling my 1951 Rudge Pathfinder. It has Reynolds 531 tubing. Still bares the original 531 decal. It was re-painted by the previous owner that bought this new at the end of 1951. The Rudge decals and colouring was masked off when it was done so these are the originals. It has a Sturmey Archer 3 speed set up that works very well.
26 x 1 1/4" steel wheels with black tyres. Comes with the sprung saddle and saddlebag as shown in the pictures. Will also come with the original Brooks leather saddle as shown in the photos.

It's an absolute joy to rise. I take this regularly down to the canal tow paths to ride especially on a Sunday and it copes remarkably well with these. It's very smooth and comfortable to ride. Has long original Bluemels mudguards but the back one is missing the tail and the front one has had a repair.

Comes with both lights, pump and saddlebag as shown in the photos.

As an added bonus, I will include a set of aluminium Sturmey Archer mudguards. These are very rare and worth about £30 on their own.

Measurements are measured centre to centre:

Top tube - 56 cm.

Seat tube - 57 cm.

Head tube - 17 cm.

Stand height measured top of top tube to floor - 83 cm.

Collection preferred from the GL5 area of Stroud, Gloucestershire within 7 days of the end of the auction.

I will post to standard UK post codes but it will cost £30 and will require re-assembly. The courier delivers between 8am and 6pm Mon - Fri.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-BIKE- ... RK:MESE:IT

£89.00

Attachments

• IMG_0518 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0518 (Small).JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0516 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0516 (Small).JPG
    41 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0514 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0514 (Small).JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0517 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0517 (Small).JPG
    76 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0513 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0513 (Small).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 851
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back