For Sale Contico 190ltr Pro-Tuff Storage Trunk Made in USA + Snow Peak Tent

Betsy

Old School Grand Master
Size Med

Used Once For 2 Nights, Absolutely Perfect, Mint Condition.

fullsizeoutput_1acf.jpeg

I Have Quite A Few Snow Peak Goodies Which I've bought From JP Over The Years, The Quality is Fantastic.. It's Not , Packable, Lightweight Basecamp Gear.. It's more A Lifestyle / Luxury, Outdoor Camping Brand.

I Bought This Tent From Japan Before We Moved House, I Didn't Pay UK RRP (you see in the links^ above) But The Shipping Was Eye Watering!
My Kid Was Growing And Our 2x Man Tent Was Getting A Bit Cramped, We Used This Tent Once Before We Moved House.. Then The Whole Covid / Lockdown Thing Happened.. During This Period My Kid Turned Into A Teenager And Lost Interest In Going Camping With His Dad.. Now He Goes Camping With His Mates, Taking The Smaller Tent So I'm Left With A Ridiculously Expensive Unused Family Tent, Hence The Sale.. I Need to Face Facts, Those Days Are Not Coming Back 😁

The Groundsheet and Padded Inner Mat Set Are Designed to Fit The Tent Pefertly and They Do.. They Don't Move Around Under Your Sleeping Bags, You Don't Need Additional Mats

fullsizeoutput_1b37.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3f4a.jpeg

The Pole Set For The Awning Is An Optional Extra

I Didn't Buy It Because I have These Poles From MSR Which I Use With My Snow Peak Tarp

fullsizeoutput_1ac9.jpeg

I Still Use The Tarp So They Can't Go With The Sale (any extendable pole will work or you can just roll the awning back and it bungees down) I Will Chuck In A Few Upgraded Alpkit Pegs Which I Used For The Ground Sheet

fullsizeoutput_1ace.jpeg

I'm Looking For £300 (+ Shipping) Which Is Half UK RRP

Happy To Deliver Free Of Charge Around South Yorks

Any Qs Let Me know

Tent and Mat Set Are Now Sold, Thanks For The Interest!

Last edited:
I've also got two of these.. Made in the USA.. 190ltr Contico Pro-Tuff storage chests

fullsizeoutput_3f55.jpeg

When the tent has sold.. i'll be able to decant the remaining camping gear into one chest so i'll have one for sale.

They're absolutely solid, great for tools in the back of a truck, *horse* people love them, they can easily withstand the weight of a person.

**like a bike with legs!

Mint condition, i have both keys, never used the locks, never got it wet, if i was going car camping, i would just chuck everything i needed into one chest and it fits perfectly in the back of the Volvo.

They retail for £200 +ship.. expensive, i know, if you can even find a UK stockist.
I'd be looking for £120 collection or free delivery within 30mins drive of Sheffield S11

Hi there,

I have the same tent, great isn't it?? I'm a bit of a Snow Peak nerd too... Takibi tarp next on the list (might be saving up for a while though...)

Let me know if you would sell the matt and sheet separately as we do not have that for our tent and would love it.

Thanks!

I would only sell it seperately if a buyer comes along who only wants the tent.. in which case, i'm sure we can come to some arrangement.

If not.. they'll be going up on eBay when the camping season picks up, albeit, the price will have to increase to cover the selling fees.

That's fair enough. What would your separate price be? I might be able to find a buyer for the tent. Got a lot of friends who lust after mine...

I just want £300 +ship for the set.

If you can get together with one of your friends to buy it.. how you decide to split that cost is entirely up to you.

Tent and Mat Set Are Now Sold

Here Are Some Photos of The Contico Storage Trunk, As Previously Mentioned, It's In Mint Condition

IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

It's huge!
36" x 22" x 20"
fullsizeoutput_3f5c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3f5f.jpeg

They retail for £200 +ship.. expensive, i know, if you can even find a UK stockist.
I'd be looking for £120 collection or free delivery within 30mins drive of Sheffield S11

Any Qs .. Give Me a Hola

Back