Small disc psyclone sold

I see that this didn’t sell on eBay.

Have the brake bosses been removed as it’s not clear from the pics / advert?

Anything else changed apart from the rear mount and brace ?

It's a professional disc conversion - argos will have inspected the tubes for condition IMG_20240405_111738.jpg
I don't think any cable stops were removed, just the disc tab and brace fitted - im not familiar with the original frame specifics though

Cheers. Such a pity on a rare frame. If the brake bosses were still on it , I’d be interested in the aim to having it put back to how it should be but it’s simply too much work without those.

Shouldnt be much work to add bosses when the disc mount is removed. However, I would keep the bridge, it does no harm, just strengthens the frame, and even tells a story about the history of the frame.

Needs decals for sure, and to be built properly.

I see that this didn’t sell on eBay.

Have the brake bosses been removed as it’s not clear from the pics / advert?

Anything else changed apart from the rear mount and brace ?
I was intrigued with what I might be able to build-up with this frame and I did (try to) bid on it in the last minute, but eBay did something weird and the auction ended... no big deal, I have a different project instead now. ;)

I'm sure whoever bought it will do something cool with it:)

I was intrigued with what I might be able to build-up with this frame and I did (try to) bid on it in the last minute, but eBay did something weird and the auction ended... no big deal, I have a different project instead now. ;)

I'm sure whoever bought it will do something cool with it:)
My thoughts were to send it to a decent frame builder to put it back to standard and then paint it yellow , with some 98 Sid’s etc.
To be fair I’ve got more projects than I need too currently inc a 94 Psyclone I’ve not touched yet

My thoughts were to send it to a decent frame builder to put it back to standard and then paint it yellow , with some 98 Sid’s etc.
To be fair I’ve got more projects than I need too currently inc a 94 Psyclone I’ve not touched yet
Yes, I thought about that too... although I think I would probably have built up a disk- braked Psyclone.., Would've been interesting :)

I know what you mean about plenty of projects ....if you decide you aren't going to get around to that 94 Psyclone...do let me know ;):LOL:

Yes, I thought about that too... although I think I would probably have built up a disk- braked Psyclone.., Would've been interesting :)

I know what you mean about plenty of projects ....if you decide you aren't going to get around to that 94 Psyclone...do let me know ;):LOL:

It’s 3rd in line after a Hei Hei and Metalhead build so I’m not far off now from it.

Back