Sorted Silver (polished?) handlebars

setspeed

Retro Guru
Wondering what people might have squirreled away in their spares?
I want a flat, silver handlebar that's period appropriate for an early 90s bike, not too expensive but in good condition, to pair with this polished Nitto stem. Obviously polished finish would be best, but maybe matte would work too (better than the bars I've got available anyway, which are all black). Wouldn't mind a nice backsweep of 5-10° either.
I'm looking for something that would've been available aftermarket, like a Ritchey maybe, rather than something OEM that's obviously cannibalised from a bike ie Specialized, GT, etc.
Oh and weight under 200g would be great, but I guess not a deal-breaker!

Attachments

• PXL_20230514_153613796.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230514_153613796.MP.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 2

Got an uncut set of rocky mountain bars, nice and light. £10.....I've got a shim for them and im happy to pop them through your letterbox next time I'm in town....

If they are any good?

Got an uncut set of rocky mountain bars, nice and light. £10.....I've got a shim for them and im happy to pop them through your letterbox next time I'm in town....

If they are any good?
Thanks, but I've decided I want something in polished silver, and something 'aftermarket' rather than OEM/in-house.
I've just sprung for a cheapo bar that looks the part, until I can find something permanent.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back