Wanted Shimano DX brake set (levers+calipers)

I've got a set for sale and have the same name. Sounds like it's meant to be.
Funny enough my last name is only one letter off of Shaw as well. I'm in Canada (V2X9L:cool:, let me know if you'd be willing to send it via RoyalMail (plays nicely with Canada post when it lands).

-Ian

Funny enough my last name is only one letter off of Shaw as well. I'm in Canada (V2X9L:cool:, let me know if you'd be willing to send it via RoyalMail (plays nicely with Canada post when it lands).

-Ian
V2X-9L8 lol the bracket turned the 8 into an emoji

I'm happy to post to Canada, I'd need to check prices, not sure how much it will be so will need to experiment with packaging to get dims and weight.

Thanks, maybe hold off for a day or so on that actually, just came across a set locally I've inquired about. Will let you know as soon as I hear back if they're sold or not.

-Ian
I'm happy to post to Canada, I'd need to check prices, not sure how much it will be so will need to experiment with packaging to get dims and weight.

No worries. I had a look at RM pricing and grabbed this pic based on a 1kg package. It will more than certainly be less thank 1kg, though would want to add insurance in case anything happens.

Attachments

• PSX_20240320_235112.jpg
    PSX_20240320_235112.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1
Back