Wanted Shimano 165mm Compact Crankset, FC-R700 or FC-5750 or FC-6650. edit: also looking for a FC-6600 in 165mm

BloodyBones

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I recently bought a bike off ebay and am met with pretty atrocious toe overlap which I'm trying to do away with.
I was looking for a FC-R700 or FC-5750 or FC-6650 in 165mm which may be hens teeth. I'd really appreciate it if anyone had one to spare. All these cranks are shiny silver as the bike has older 10 speed mechs which won't suit black.

Cheers
M

Last edited:
Hi,

I recently bought a bike off ebay and am met with pretty atrocious toe overlap which I'm trying to do away with.
I was looking for a FC-R700 or FC-5650 or FC-6650 in 165mm which may be hens teeth. I'd really appreciate it if anyone had one to spare. All these cranks are shiny silver as the bike has older 10 speed mechs which won't suit black.

Cheers
M
I have a Tiagra triple if any use.

Still desperately looking for the last two months as nothings come up locally or on eBay. Dont mind if it's a compact crank or not.

It's looking like I may eventually have to use something else other than a 10 speed hollowtech crank.

I really don't want to use a square tape crank with this build and I also don't want to use a modern black Shimano hollow tech crank.

I'm aware of those spa cranks but just not into it for this build. I appreciate your suggestions though.

The bike doesn't have to be rebuilt anytime soon so I can wait at least until the better weather comes. Hopefully someone has one and sees this post.

Back