Salsa ala carte 2006/7, american classics stans thomson

theevilshred

Dirt Disciple
Selling my Salsa ala carte,
2006 or 2007 steel hardtail, salsa cromoto forks, with v mounts(to my knowledge the last year they did both disc and rim tabs).

spec as follows:
chris king headset nothreadset in aubergine black sort of colour.
raceface next carbon riser with thomson stem.
avid bb7's with avid levers
sram x7/x9 drivetrain, with xt crankset(slightly roughed up splines, could do with drive side raplacing at some time)
american classics hubs on stans ztr rims, super lightweight xc wheelset( over £500 new)
nc17-kcnc style flat pedals
ritchey classic post with selle flite saddle.
some wear and usage marks on frame, reflecting age, but a very nice set up considering,

i've run 26 and 27.5 wheels on this, as well as a 700c set with 42c tyres at some point, so 26- up to small profile 29 compatible.

looking for £450 ono

can arrange viewing near Exeter or happy to box up and courier at buyers expense

Get in touch and I'll reply asap, looking for a quick sale

Attachments

• IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,524
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,524
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,523
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,524
Love this, what’s the frame size centre to top please? Pretty much exactly what I planned to do with my R8 frame

Re:

Hi,

Sounds nice, similarly graceful tubing on the r8, should look a treat.

Frame is 18.5" centre to top of seat tube,
which is a medium in most books, i think, (unfortunately this one never grew any, so it's use has been limited by the fact that it was never bigger enough).

Cheers

pat

Re:

Bummmpp

still got this going, looking to make a deal.

can offer for this price with pair of fox f 32's and some other bits.

Get in touch if you are curious

Re:

Hi, I'm curious! Is it still available? If so, can you tell me what size wheels are on it at the moment - 26"? And if you have any bigger pics that you could post a link to or send, that'd be great too.
thanks, adam

Re:

Hi Adam,

It is still here!

wheels on there are 26"

I was unable to upload any decent sized images, so if you want to pm your email? i'll send a few over like that.

Cheers

Back