Rocky Mountain Stratos & Hammer Frames, RM branded parts.

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
1991 Rocky Mountain Stratos Frame only (no BB, no Headset, no seat QR). Condition is Good, with good patina on the original stickers. No cracks in the frame or the dreaded seat clamp area. Size is 18.5 C-T Again, located in Ottawa, Canada Asking 50 GBP or $100 Cdn. I would prefer not to ship as it is not cheap to ship from Canada.

1992 Rocky Mountain Hammer Frame and Fork only, in very good condition. Ritchey Logic Tubing and butted forks. Bike was ridden only about 200 kms and then stored in a garage for 20 years. Some storage marks and scuffs but no scratches and NO chainsuck. Colour deep and vibrant, no sun exposure. Stickers are in great shape, no peeling or lifting with the exception of the H in Hammer (pictured) Size is 17" C-T. Located in Ottawa, Canada Asking 80 GBP or $160 Cdn. I would prefer not to ship as it is not cheap to ship from Canada. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics in low lighting SOLD

Rocky Mountain branded Stem, Handlebar and Seat. Seat has some scuffing on the side but is a deep black in color. The laser engraved Rocky Mountain logo on the stem and handlebar are perfect and not faded. a scratch on the handlebar above the Rocky (pictured), but otherwise in great shape. Stem is 115mm and has a slight rise, bars are uncut. Asking 40GBP for the lot of 3 items. SOLD

Re:

It's a 1991 model hammer by the way.
(I guess I should say, it's a 1991 model bare frame dressed up as a 1992 model and painted as such) nice :)

Back