RockShox Indy SL, 1 & 1/8", weight c.1250g! SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've been keeping this fork as a spare for some time now and a growing young family is slowing down the rate at which I seem to be getting through bike builds (let alone riding them)! It's a RockShox Indy SL - never the trendiest fork by any means but a weight-weenie favourite since it's just about as light as any suspension fork that has ever been made. This one is in good, tidy condition as has not had much use in its 20 or so years! The only point worth mentioning is some light scratching to the crown and that the large clear stickers that cover the paintwork have some damage either side of the legs but it doesn't seem to have affected the paint underneath. 1 & 1/8" threadless with a nice long steerer - between 195 and 200mm. I doubt there are too many of these around in this kind of condition.

Weighed with a star nut fitted and a crown race present it comes in under 1300g, so I'd guess the bare fork weight is c.1250g and even that's with the rubber boots on. Also an extra 12g or so could be saved with Ti bosses. No disc mounts present, as with all the Indys.

Now reduced to £65 - NOW SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0099 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0099 (Custom).JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_0101 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0101 (Custom).JPG
    153 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_0102 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0102 (Custom).JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 607
Re: RockShox Indy SL, 1 & 1/8", 200mm steerer, weight c.1250g!

I don't think so - I'm only really looking for a set of decent quality wheels and I don't think it's easy to post forks internationally because of the size restrictions.

GLS has good shipping prices. And i have a nice set of Deore LX hubs on Mavic rims laced in snowflake.....

Would prefer not to swap ideally so will hold out for the money in the first instance. Added a couple of quick photos, better ones to follow soon.

Re: RockShox Indy SL, 1 & 1/8", weight c.1250g!

Forgot to take better photos today but a little bump in the meantime...

Back