Roberts Roughstuff

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If it was in my size I'd make a bid. Very nice spec, condition looks good, classic off road tourer.
I imagine if it's been up for a while that the seller might come down for a quick sale.

Tbh. I think its a bit ott $ wise....given the kit on the frame is not that great. Ok xtr cantis, but cheap rims, pedals, sestpost, stem, tyres, mismatched front mech and paint damage. Plus you don't get the cambium either!

Imho, the frame is the star, say £350 to £400 tops, but the rest isn't worth £450 to £500!

Pitty he's not splitting.....i might have looked at the frame alone.

It's probably priced high to cover the ebay fees. I know when I've sold some items on ebay and then worked out what I actually received after fee's deducted it's felt like I've practically given the item away.
Today I learned ebay did not drop their fees for private UK sellers. They did for private EU sellers since March.
The Roberts looks cool. Would be my size but with shipping and customs to Germany I would also prefer just the frame and forks for a lower price.

Back