BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

I have a frameset for sale.

IMG_1789 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Confirmed by Roberts as a 1989 Columbus SL tubed model, it may not look it in the photos, but is a lovely deep blue flamboyant colour.

IMG_1794 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Resprayed at some point, but with a few chips in the paint, which I have touched up with nail varnish. Which I will also include AT NO EXTRA COST :shock: Well, it is Christmas! :xmas-big-grin:

I also have the Columbus SL tubing decals for the seat tube and the forks, which I will also include FREE, from H. Lloyd.

Also included in the sale FREE, are the dropout adjuster screws, bottle cage screws and the seatpost pinchbolt. It takes a 27.2 seatpost.

IMG_1790 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Also, as pictured, a Shimano 105 headset, which is functionally ok - I rode 50 miles on the bike yesterday so I know that - but there is a crack in the plastic cover on the lower bearing. Only cosmetic, but I think it's only fair to point it out to you good people! :xmas-wink: Pictured below.

IMG_1793 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

The frame size is 57cm, centre to centre, with a top tube the same. The headtube is 162mm.

IMG_1795 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

I recently bought this, but is just a tad too small for long rides, so regrettably, I am selling it. I would like £155 for it.

NOT included in the sale - as I know of one person who may ask - are the seatpost, and the workstand! :xmas-big-grin:

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Very smart. Won't be hanging around for long at that price :). Just a bit young for my stable lol

Re:

Thanks for the comments, just passing on the good deal I got to someone who may want a nice frameset.
It does ride nicely, I've done 150km on it since last weekend, but as I say, just a tad too small for me. I have raised the stem, but it just looks wrong with so much sticking out!

Mike

Latest posts

Back