Ritchey P29er Frame 15" NOW REDUCED

Re: Ritchey P29er Frame 15"

Top photo is indeed a pair of Pace RC31s - 2nd photo is a different, rigid titanium fork. Headset simply takes a pair of standard IS 45 degree integrated headset bearings - cups are integrated into headtube.

Tyres on top photo are Surly Knard 29er x 3" wide, commonly known as 29+ of which Surly Krampus is best known exponent - best rigid MTB format IMO. The following link is main reason why the frame is surplus to requirements - I simply wanted something with more clearance:
http://www.spanner.org.uk/2013/12/frase ... -titanium/

I'm in Fleet, Hampshire but happy to meet half-way. Do get brizzle-way occasionally.

OK, I need to have a think, as this doesn't fit it in with the plan to slim down the fleet, but it is nice. Your new one is rather cool mind....

I'm going full-fat next - it'll be the sixth custom titanium frame I've had built in China.

The nice thing about the Ritchey P29er is it confirms all the nice attributes of sorted 29er geometry.

Unfortunately I'm going to pass. It's really nice, but I was reminded I sold my disc 29er wheels to a mate, so it would be mad to buy another bike and more wheels.
Good luck with the sale.......

Back