ride a classic at the end of may

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
not long now and if the weather stays nice, should be a belter. bring your tent, van, campercar, bivi, beer, dog or even road bike to explore the wolds etc.....and shandy ;) toilets an showers are across the road at the 4x4 centre along with a cafe. but dont forget its a muddy 4x4 centre there so dont expect immaculate gold leaf toilets haha ;)

lots of room, no helmet no ride please, not silly loud music until the early hours, although reasonable should be okay, heck even bring your guitars for a jam session, its all good!!!!!

Attachments

• ride a classic.jpg
    ride a classic.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 713
Excellent idea Chris, I'd be there like a shot if I was already signed up for Charlie's Gravel Dash :(

Re:

I've had this event pencilled in as the weekend away on the bike for this year.... turns out its my Ma's 60th that weekend so not a chance in hell I'll get away.
Will have to aim for the other one
Enjoy!

Re:

We’ve had to cancel our family holiday in Arran so I may be able to sneak off for the weekend. Every cloud and all that.

Re:

You know we'll be there, working on getting a little gang together too but everyone keeps dropping out sprogs so who knows whether they'll make it... :LOL:

Back