Retro Titanium Hybrid Road Bike. PRICE DROP!!!

juz

Devout Dirtbag
For Sale is my Towsen Titanium bicycle. The frame was built around 1995 in Germany, only about 1000 of these were made and they cost nearly £1000. The welds are excellent and the ride is at least as good as the more well know Merlin and Litespeed frames.
I've spent the last 18 months sourcing components for this build, everything is either new, as new or new old stock. There is a mix of retro and modern parts but they are all in keeping with the bike, it looks stunning.
I am offering a choice of set ups, the hybrid/road as pictured or the tyres, rear mech, shifter and cassette can be swapped for Kenda Nevagal 2.1, Sram pg980 cassette, Sram X0 anniversary rear mech and X9 shifter all of which are as new.

Specification;
Frame; Towsen ti
Forks; Musso carbon with disk mount removed and sprayed Lambretta White
Wheels; Mavic 517 ceramic with Gold Ano nipples
Hubs; Xtr M900
Tyres and Tubes; Continental Sport contacts
Skewers; Xt
Rear Cassette; Ultegra
Rear; Mech; Dura-ace
Chain;Kmc ti
Bottom Bracket; un54
Cranks; Middleburn
Chain ring; Middleburn
Chain ring bolts, KCNC Gold Ano
Pedals; Wellgo clip one side, flat other
Brakes; Avid Sl with ti bolts and ceramic pads
Levers; Xt
Shifter; Xt
Headset; FSA Gold Ano
Seatpost; Scandium Ti pro-lite 8000 (very nice!)
Binder; Gold Ano
Saddle; Selle Italia SL
Stem; Saracen steel
Bars; Titec Titanium
Grips; Ritchy WCS foam
Bar ends; Smica Carbon Fibre (slight marks on the lacquer either end)
Cables; White goodridge
Bottle Cage; White composite with Ano gold Bolts

I think I've remembered everything but if anyone has any question please fell free to ask. My phone number is 07826925057. The bike is advertised elsewhere so could be removed at anytime.

NOW £749 posted!!

Thanks for looking, Justin.
forsale001.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale004.jpg

forsale015.jpg

forsale007.jpg

forsale011.jpg

forsale013.jpg

I dont normally like hybrid style bikes much but that is really nice,very tasteful build.Cant see any frame size though...

Dushan Ivekich":2huf0rb8 said:
Damn that is gorgeous, out of interest how tall a rider is it set up for in those pics? It's probably too small for me also.

I've pulled the seat post out so it can be seen! I would say 5' 10" would the tallest rider this bike would suit. Thanks for the comments guy's!

crud":t93ftc3t said:
is it 16" centre to centre or centre to top?

I've just had a measure and its 15" from the centre of the bottom bracket to the centre of the top tube and the length of the seat tube is actually 17".
Cheers,
Justin.

Back