For Sale Retro 90's SIDI shoe box and fixings.

Supratada

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well, its just a cardboard box, but it's proper 90's in style.
Maybe if you're a shoe collector, this might go with a pair of Sidi Dominators, you already have. For it is just such a box of those, or it was.
It has two bags in and all the leaflets. The bags have unused, NOS fixings and allen key in.
If you are of that era, then you are already singing in your head "I'm the one and Only Dominator", or if you weren't, you are now. IMG_8696.JPG IMG_8697.JPG IMG_8698.JPG IMG_8699.JPG IMG_8700.JPG IMG_8701.JPG

£5 plus £3 UK postage,

Funny you say that, as my brother's Dominators also disintegrated when he tried to put them on a few years ago.
I have some in the loft!!! I better go and check them to see if they haven't disintegrated too! 😬

Both mine and my wife's motorbike boots deteriorated massively over a 10 year period of being stored away. Some plastic bits became super brittle, whilst others seem to start to turn back into oil and became sticky/tacky/soft. Sadly they both ended up in the bin. They were stored away from extreme temps and sunlight as they were boxed. They were also both Sidi's coming to think of it!!! :oops::eek:

Back