Record Wheels, Rolls Saddles and a NOS Frame

Chapeau! Velo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Record Wheels: 1991 36 hole Campagnolo Record 8sp cassette hubs laced with double butted spokes onto Campagnolo Omega V rims complete with Record Skewers. Wheels are in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically with the hubs bearings still silky smooth. Rim anodising has worn off but there is plenty of wear left on the rims (i.e. they're not concave!) SOLD

Note that the Conti 4 Season tyres fitted need replacing owing to the sidewalls de-laminating. I'll leave them fitted for additional rim protection during transit. £180 inc post for the pair. SOLD

Rolls Saddles: 2 x 1993 Rolls Saddles 1 x Titano and 1 x 'standard' both have a nice worn patina but no scuffs, tears or rips. The standard one is proper black and the Titano has a tasteful subtle brownish leathery appearance (admittedly not described that well, but it does look nice). £30 for the standard SOLD and £50 for the Titano both inc post.

NOS Martinello Frameset: 54cm CTC top tube, 53CTC seat tube, 55 CTT seat tube. Late 90s welded from Columbus Thron and sports an aero down tube with chromed fork and drive side chain stay, a nice pantographed bb shell and internal routed rear brake cable. It has a few marks from storage but otherwise looks new and would build into something nice. Not sure how to price this, so, £100 + any post? SOLD

Happy to despatch any of this internationally at cost and PP gift (or + fees), bank transfer or cold cash on collection please. Dibs in the thread followed by PM.

Pics at the lazy link here and fire away if you have any questions or if my pricing is barking! https://1drv.ms/f/s!Avn7qTMJhwubhzLUb6q71Sa3Gi3-

Back