Wanted Project 2’s

konacarl

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I’m Possibly looking for a set of p2’s 410 a-c and threaded steerer 160mm for 19 inch frame. Triple butted would be nice too. Around 1996
Ive just bought a paid of SID’s but not sure i’ll get away with 100mm travel on my 96 explosif.
I await the avalanche of replies with interest.

I have a set of P2s from a 1990 Cindercone. Black, could do with a respray but perfectly straight and structurally sound. Ill have to dig them out to check steerer length and photo if you are interested

I have a set of P2s from a 1990 Cindercone. Black, could do with a respray but perfectly straight and structurally sound. Ill have to dig them out to check steerer length and photo if you are interested
Yes, I'd appreciate it if you could please.
They will be shorter a-c length than I was after but should make too much difference.

I'll dig them out tomorrow, they are in one of my storage boxes in workshop. I'll measure and pop up photos etc then. Not in today!

As you can see needs respray. Tatty yet sound. Been in storage for many years. 160mm Steerer 1 1/8 headset. Found the Original Joe Murray Ahead top too. PXL_20230810_082938931.jpg

Thanks for replying.
Ive sent you a private message. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to reply to it as you need a certain number of posts before the site will let you.
If you can’t, message me on here and we’ll try and sort something.

Back