Proflex SOLD

limey_l82

Retro Newbie
Sold

Hi there to everyone online I hope your all keeping safe & well, I'm a new member on here and I have a proflex 857 with a really good spec, and I would like to sell it to someone that would appreciate what the bike is, I really do not want to give it away on fleabay!! Anyway to the item at hand,

I believe the bike to be a 97 model 857 with girvin crosslink elite forks and carbon rear arm, here is a quick list of the components fitted:

Proflex 857 frame in red, large in size
Girvin Crosslink Elite fork, Carbon rear arm.
Mavic X517 Ceramic hubs 26"
Chris king front & rear hubs
Panaracer Cinder 2.25 tires with loads of tread on them
Shimano XTR crank showing signs of shoe rubbing but chain rings in excellent condition
Shimano XTR front and rear derailleurs, front is a little worn but works fine.
Shimano XTR brake levers and shifters
Yeti grips
X-lite cross country bars
Orbit Xtreme headset

I have recently done a quick service on the bike new cables, cleaned and lubed everything, the rear swing arm and quad seals all looking good. The Noleen shocks all work ok they are nice and smooth and the adjusters all adjust, they have always had lizard skins on so they are like new.

I ride the bike regularly and it is a blast to ride but I want a modern full suspension bike so its time to move it on to a new owner. I'm sure there is more to it and if there is anything else you need to know just drop me an email, I would like £500 for the bike,

Anyway keep safe, all the best

Scott

Sold

Re:

Great to see such a well-spec'd bike - very nice evolved build. I have moved onto long low and slack but someone will rightly get a great bike if they go for this. Long distance hacking would be a dream on this....

Re: Proflex

bonjour , je suis très intereser pour le velo , il est 500 eu rcomme sur toutes les photos ? je suis en france un envoi est possible ? Stephane

Re:

Salut merci pour votre message, je cherche à vendre le vélo au Royaume-Uni uniquement, en raison de problèmes d'expédition et d'exportation, merci. Scott, ps J'espère que ma traduction est OK

Back