*Price Reduced*NOS 1996/97 RockShox Judy XC White/Red & box.

shogun700

Retro Guru
NOS 1996/1997 (manufactured 1/97) Rockshox Judy XC in box, uninstalled, not a take off. White with red decals. Some shelf/shipping wear on the back of the crown-there is a hole in the back of the box, the person that shipped to me did not double box and taped to the original, unfortunately. There are some light marks there as seen in the pics-they can easily be cleaned up and polished away. Otherwise the fork is perfect. Steerer is 1-1/8", I forgot to measure the length, it is uncut with no star nut, I can get the length if you need. The fork compresses and rebounds as new, I did not attempt to make any adjustments. Although it's a '97 build date, note that this fork has the removable stanchions of the previous years, I don't know if it has the rebuildable cartridge or not.

Comes with original box-I'll double box and add padding inside-and the cool 'Rockshox' rubber band around the leg seen in the pics. I can post it without the original box if you think that will help with import taxes.

Extremely sorry about some of the blurry pics.

Straight paypal payment, no need for gift. I will mark customs forms however you like, but if something goes wrong and a low value is declared and there are issues please be reasonable. I generally clearly mark items USED or for parts/repair.

$220 shipped in the USA. I will go to $200 if you want to mail me a USPS money order and keep paypal out of it.

$200 plus postage worldwide. I will ship Express to UK/EU for the price of Priority, it will get there faster, clear customs quicker (generally) and give me more peace of mind as it has better tracking and insurance. Your cost to the UK/EU for an item this size and weight will likely be around $60.

Dibs via PM, feel free to comment in the thread.

Thanks for looking.

Re: *Price Reduced*NOS 1996/97 RockShox Judy XC White/Red &

Final bump before it goes on the auction site.

Latest posts

Back