For Sale Price drop: TA Cyclotourist (50.4bcd), 170mm cranks with 9/16” threads for pedals and a Velo Orange (50.4 bcd) 44T single chainring

It’d been nice if you’d have been upfront & said slight damage etc to begin with…honesty is the best policy…

It’d been nice if you’d have been upfront & said slight damage etc to begin with…honesty is the best policy…
As I didn't see this as damage, why would I unless you think i have intentionally acted in bad faith? Do you? If you do? Then you couldn't be more wrong! The item is no longer for sale on here...so no further replies are needed, wanted or required unless of course you need the last word!

Looks like the cranks have been removed using a cold chisel by someone who didn,t posses the correct extractor doesn,t effect the cranks use unless the threads are actually damaged

Looks like the cranks have been removed using a cold chisel by someone who didn,t posses the correct extractor doesn,t effect the cranks use unless the threads are actually damaged
It wasn't me! I really didn't notice it...I put a set square on the rear and it is totally flat and the integrity of the crank is fine as are the threads etc.

Back