PlanetX Carbon Pro 105 Mavic Ksyrium Elite 360punds

Rebikecumbria

Retro Guru

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
May I point out that you always seem to have same wheels on the bikes you are selling and always state these to be Axium, while they are really Ksyrium Elite, far better in fact. Edit post as it may perhaps sway someone onto buying the bike(s) :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
May I point out that you always seem to have same wheels on the bikes you are selling and always state these to be Axium, while they are really Ksyrium Elite, far better in fact. Edit post as it may perhaps sway someone onto buying the bike(s) :)
ahaha good shout thanks for that, i am personally a little dyslexic and those mavics do all look the same sometimes especially with the splayed out txt around the rims and lots of similar letters i ll get it updated thanks

we just seem to have loads of sets of decent mavic road stuff and also randomly recently been donated some nice road bikes that have just come in without wheels, dont worry we are definitely not swopping parts about between bikes ahaha we would never do anything like that, our bikes and listings are as knowingly honest as we can possibly be

Back