For Sale Planet X and Kona Frames and Marzocchi forks

The Kilt

Old School Hero
Having a bit of a clear out of bits as listed below:

Original Planet X jack flash in yellow. Fair condition with a few scrapes here and there. Horizontal drop outs, but no disc, only Vee/Maguras. Comes with the Cane Creek headset. Asking around £60. if this is not realistic let me know.
IMG_6837.JPG IMG_6838.JPG IMG_6839.JPG

Kona MuniMula 18" from centre of BB to top of the seat tube, and 15" from centre of BB to centre of top tube. not the best of condition but perfect for a pub bike or kids run around. Looking for £40. Will include seatpost and saddle and the pig headset.
IMG_6691.JPG IMG_6693.JPG IMG_6692.JPG

Marzocchi Z5 which came with the Kona. New seals, no leaks but they dont rebound as well as they should. not sure whats up with them, so need some investigation. £40 £30 £20 as a bit tatty down the bottom. worth it for spares at least.
IMG_6832.JPG IMG_6833.JPG

Collection prefered from Wareham, Dorset however i can post. please ask if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6690.JPG
    IMG_6690.JPG
    410.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_6689.JPG
    IMG_6689.JPG
    678.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Any dents on the Kona and how much would uk postage be please?
Thanks.
Hi, No dents, just some scratches, worst of which are seen in the photo on the left hand chainstay (but not chain stay, not sure what the technical term for this is). Postage would be £10, maybe a bit cheaper but i do need to find a box that would fit it. Message me if you want some more photos.

Back