Withdrawn Pedals & other bits

Yeah sorry, I’m looking for yellow ones, I bet if you left them in the sun long enough they’d be! Good luck with the sale👍

XT fc-m7770 triple crankset 22/32/42, 175mm, very light bit of heelrub but otherwise very tidy and looks lightly used £50

Formula The One hydraulic disc brakes - These are the black & gold ones, the DH world cup version with the big oversized 24mm pistons & extremely lightweight even by todays standards, extremely powerful and cost an astronomical amount back in the day (Over $450 per brake with no rotor or adjuster)
Has one adjuster (these were sold separate) Not sure what to ask they seem to be selling for £155-160 in worst shape with no adapters.
£100 and tbh a reluctant sale

XT cs-m770 9 speed cassette in good nick 11-34t £25

XT SL-M770-A 3x9 shifters in excellent condition £55

Charge Spoon saddle in tan leather with tiny nick at the back £14

XT BB-M800 hollowtech bottom bracket excellent condition and very very low miles £20

Free UK postage, pp F&F preferred

Crankbrothers candyc some light marks but in decent cosmetic condition and silky smooth £18

DMR V8s in silver - Fitted but never used £18

Kenda Small block eight tubeless, folding 26x2.10 tyres in decent condition probably 8/10 the front a little better £25

CK 1 1/8 headset in blue, no top cap £60

FOX 32 fit rlc kashima coated, 200mm straight steerer for QR wheels, 150mm travel in pwo. Has a small spec/little stone chip high up on the stanchion, too high up to be an issue though obviously effects the value. £120

Renthal Strata duo stem 10 degrees x50mm x31.8mm decent nick though missing 2 bolts from the underside (99% sure I just chucked a pair back in a box full of bits will include if I find the

Chris king headset? Got some pics I’ll have it if condition good

Back