Pair of Conti Grand Prix 26 x 1" rustwall folders SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A pair of Continental Grand Prix MTB slicks (26 x 1"/25mm), folding bead in rustwall. They are crazy light, somewhere around 200g. No longer available in this size and sidewall of course, and I know I'm going to regret selling these as soon as they go, but somehow I've ended up with a garage full of tyres I can't bear to part with and the clearout has to begin somewhere...

I've owned this pair from new (well, NOS) and they've only been on the bike that I keep at my in-laws for when I'm staying with them - it's here, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292714&start=30. As such they've had little use and only in the dry (Strava tells me 118.2 miles) though around a third of that is on gravely towpaths. I've got away with it so far (there have been no punctures) but as I'm going to be riding mostly a combination of road and paths I need to switch them for more of a touring tyre with a bit tougher with more volume and grip. Tread is as pictured, some of the sidewall thread has patches of very light fraying to the outer edge as pictured, which will probably be familiar to you if you know Contental rustwall tyres.

£28 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_3555 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_3555 (Custom).jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_3553 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3553 (Custom).JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_3552 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3552 (Custom).JPG
    104 KB · Views: 213
Re: Pair of Conti Grand Prix 26 x 1" rustwall folders